Preparing an existing project for Cloud DX
We offer a "white glove" approach to getting your projects setup with Cloud DX Server.
The process is as follows:
- Please visit your private Slack channel or create a support ticket requesting a project setup.
- One of our engineers will help you setup the relevant files within your project.
- You then commit the files to your project's Git repo.
- We will help you set up a database snapshot.
- At this point other users within your account will be clone the project with the dx-clone-project command.
Once you have seen this process a few times, you will likely be able to attend to future project setups entirely yourself. However, we are always available to help.
This service is included with your subscription.